Wednesday, July 1, 2009

OMG summer 2009 is soooo awesome :D...NAWT

This summer should be awesome.It should be,but its not and I'll tell you why.


My daily routine:
Rise at 2-3 O'clock
Turn on computer/get breakfast consisting of sugary child cereals.
Check Emails,Beeeebo,Facebook etc.Maybe have a conversation on MSN.This normally tides me over for an hour or two.
At around 5 O'clock Barry normally calls in to which I'm forced to log off and get dressed ansd head out.
We walk downtown,talk shite and loiter till about 10 or 11.
I go back home,log on again.
Another two,three hours I log off and go to my room to read or play guitar or sometimes both at the same time.Yes,I'm that cool.
I go until I'm bored then try to sleep,when that doesnt work I listen to DJ sets on my Ipod until I fall asleep.

This has LITERALLY been my routine since the holidays have started and I'm so bored I've even taken to writing a blog!

Summer Holidays...pfft..What are they even good for.

1 comment:

  1. you know, I just have the same situation here. It's fourth week, I'm not going to school. They are closed because of flu. I've even taken to writting a blog ...

    ReplyDelete